• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pan and Zoom (Ken Burns still) assist

#1 wcwoolf
Does anyone know if LRT has a feature to Pan, Zoom, Fade, etc. using the Ken Burns approach?  I've been using LRT with TextCrawler to modify/increment the .xmp files using batch Do loops, but it still would be a lot easier if LRT did it for me.  An example of what I've done using LRT, Lightroom, and TextCrawler to edit the .xmp file is in this video.  I used a series of still photos that I took at Yosemite.  https://vimeo.com/141296125
#2 gwegner
Yes you can do Ken Burns with LRTimelapse. Please check the faq, there is an explanation there.
Check out my e-book Time Lapse Shooting and Processing!
Subscribe to the LRTimelapse Newsletter!

lrtimelapse.com - advanced Time Lapse Photography made easy!
gwegner.de - Fotografie, Zeitraffer, Video, Reisen.
facebook · Google+ · twitter · vimeo
#3 wcwoolf
Thank you for your quick response.  I did see the post on using LRTimelapse for panning  and such but then it said it was no longer being recommended.  I didn't realize that it was you that posted it.  The main appeal that your tool and it working with Lightroom is we can edit and create videos without needing expensive video tools.  For now I will continue to use it with my process of editing the XMP files to crop and pan.  Thanks again.
#4 gwegner
I guess, if you try out LRTimelapse you will see that it offers much more possibilities, even for pan zoom rotate. You can keyframe in 2 different layers - Ken burns and the other edits independently. Apart from that of course you can take profit from the other great features like the multiplass visual deflicker, video rendering etc. etc.
Check out my e-book Time Lapse Shooting and Processing!
Subscribe to the LRTimelapse Newsletter!

lrtimelapse.com - advanced Time Lapse Photography made easy!
gwegner.de - Fotografie, Zeitraffer, Video, Reisen.
facebook · Google+ · twitter · vimeo

...also check out: