• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Playback issues on PS3

#1 Jake Rubicon
Has anyone else had any issues playing back LRTimelapse exports on a PS3 or other Sony Media Player? I've only been able to get a basic 720p 30fps but can't seem to get any of the 1080p basic or pro bit rate exports to want to play. The PS3 sees them just fine and says it's playing them but shows nothing but a blank screen. I'm guessing maybe it's just too much data to handle. Not that big of a deal but just wondering if anyone else has run across this.
#2 lynnbox
(2012-05-13, 23:02)Jake Rubicon Wrote: Has anyone else had any issues playing back LRTimelapse exports on a PS3 or other Sony Media Player? I've only been able to get a basic 720p 30fps but can't seem to get any of the 1080p basic or pro bit rate exports to want to play. The PS3 sees them just fine and says it's playing them but shows nothing but a blank screen. I'm guessing maybe it's just too much data to handle. Not that big of a deal but just wondering if anyone else has run across this.

[Image: http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/f80ee6f49bff2703.png]
ps3 accessory playstation 3 controllers PlayStation Move

I don't know, why? Oh, I know! It's because you bought it at Wally world! You don't buy electronics at walmart! Sigh, now you pay the price.....
Source(s):
The bathroom at Walmart.

...also check out: