• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problem deflickering HDR .dng sequence

#1 Davide Conticelli
Hi, I'm using Lightroom Classic Ver. 8.4.1 with Camera Raw 11.4.1 on OSX Catalina 10.15 and LRTimelapse 5.3.1 (build 599) trial version.
I realized a sequence of images using bracketing (-2, 0, +2) using a Nikon DSLR (NEF files) and created HDR files using Lightroom without any kind of editing.
Following the procedure indicated in your tutorial I got a perfect deflickered video in the LRTimelapse preview screen, but after the exportation procedure the final video was flickering.
So I tried to follow the same procedure using only the right exposed NEF file and everything was OK.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks for your help
#2 Gunther
Try putting the combined DNG files into a different folder, without the original brackets.
Then run those through LRT / export from LR, Render etc.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Davide Conticelli
Hi, I have already ran the entire process in a separate folder containing only the dng and the xmp files.

Thanks
#4 Gunther
If the visual previews show the correct deflickered sequence, and you made sure to read metadata for all files in Lightroom, then the export from Lightroom should be the same.
Maybe you could reset everything (metadata/initialize) in LRTimelapse and start over. Make sure to always read/write metadata in Lightroom while in Grid-View (G) and with all images selecte (not from the Develop module!)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: