• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Plugin to center frames in post.

#1 richarddean
Hi Gunther and other members.

Do you know which plugin I could use to re-centre frames in post production. I am going to be at an event, capturing the construction of a large hospitality unit on behalf of the client. One or two of the cameras will be 90m up in the air, on a truck mounted access platform shared with the main broadcaster.
When shooting video at that height, the platform WILL move about a bit, but it is rarely noticeable by the viewer, as the camera is often focused on a fast moving object at distance. So small movements of 2 or 3 meters in wind, will not matter. However I will be focused on a stationary area and movement of the platform will move my frame, (and make me feel sick no doubt).
I am pretty sure that there was either a photoshop trick or a plugin that can do this task for me, astro photographers may be able to help here.

Cheers
#2 Gunther
You can use any video stabilizer, for example Warp Stabilizer in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 richarddean
Thanks Gunther, your a star.
#4 c_joerg
Quote:You can use any video stabilizer, for example Warp Stabilizer in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
How is the workflow with motion blur? But you would have to stabilize before, right?
#5 Gunther
I use LRTExport to export the intermediary sequence from Lightroom. Then I bring the intermediary (JPG or TIFF) sequence into After Effects as Image sequence. I do the stabilizing and export another TIFF/JPG sequence with the same naming scheme that LRT uses (LRT_00001.jpp/tif etc.) into a folder called LRT_originalName_Stabi
Now I use File/Render Video in LRT to render that new intermediary folder with the stailized sequence.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 c_joerg
Thank's for the explanation. Tiff export was the crucial clue...

...also check out: