• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Preset applied on import to Lightroom and back

#1 pedrorockstar36
Having some issues when dragging my images from the workflow in Lr Timelapse to Lightroom. When dragging in the images and then importing, the images all come with a custom preset applied. I have watched your Youtube videos and see that is the case but the preset applied is quite harsh on the images.
I have been able to resolve this issue in Lightroom from the panel on the right and the drop down tab “Tone” where I can reset the image and then continue editing my key frames.
But when reloading the edited images back to LrTimelapse and follow the work flow the end result is usually with the preset applied and the brighter scenes in the sequence are darkened by the preset and visa versa, the darker images are brighter.

Cheers

Peter
#2 Gunther
Hi Peter, which version of LRTimelapse are you using? (Your screenshots are so tiny I can't see it). The current version does neither apply a camera profile nor a white balance default to the images. It leaves everything to Lightroom.
Please install the latest upgrade and then try again. Remove the sequence from lightroom, then in LRT do "Metadata / Initialize" and start over the workflow.

PS: If you post a support query here (which is the preferred way to do it) there is no need to send an additional email with the same text. This is just double work for me. You can also attach images to the posts here in the forum. Thx!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: