• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Presidio Saturday

#1 willkistler
Just finished editing together some footage shot long ago into a finished film.  All of this was shot on one long walk around the Presidio in San Fransisco.  I hope you enjoy it.  I'm still learning, so feedback is always welcome.
[Video: https://youtu.be/atT-hhgLgGs]
#2 Dale Davis
Wonderful clip. Enjoyed it greatly. Can you please tell us the type of gear you used (?slider, number of axises, and the interval shooting times. For so many sequences it must have been an exhausting day!
#3 willkistler
(2017-04-03, 22:38)Dale Davis Wrote: Wonderful clip. Enjoyed it greatly.  Can you please tell us  the type of gear you used (?slider, number of axises, and the interval shooting times. For so many sequences it must have been an exhausting day!

Glad you enjoyed it, and happy to share. 

All of this was shot on a Canon T4i with the kit 18-135 f3.5-5.56 IS STM lens.  No sliders, but I have an Alpine Labs Radian that I use for 1-axis moves.  Edited after the fact with Lightroom and LR-timelapse, then used After Effects for the final framing and crop.  Most of the intervals were 7 or 8 seconds, except the sunrise and sunset, which were closer to 20 seconds so I could get longer exposures during the dark parts.

...also check out: