• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Preview is not working since 4.75

#1 Young Keun Sur
Hi there,

I have not upgraded my LRT and was using the version 4.74 because preview would not work in my system since 4.75.

Hoping that the most recent version (4.78) would work, I have installed the newest version but the same problem has repeated.

As I have recently purchased nikon D850, I thought that I need to solve the error and have my LRT upgraded to the latest version.

I am adding the contents of the log file and hope that you could help me solve it.
#2 Gunther
Those doesn't seem to be problems with LRTimelapse, i'd rather say there is something wrong with your sequence.
When you convert your files to DNG, you have to set the option to embed a preview. Otherwise there will be no preview available.
The log shows other anomalies too. Please check that you have only image files of the same type in the sequence folder. You could try copying a couple of images into a new folder and load that into LRTimelapse to narrow down the problems. Send me the complete log next time via email.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Young Keun Sur
But the exact same sequence had no problem on LRT 4.74.

I actually did produce a final timelapse video with that sequence and tried to work it with 4.78 version just to check wether it's working.
I definitely think there should be no problem with sequence because otherwise it would not work on older version(4.74 or older). 

The photos are NEF raw filed which were taken with D810.
#4 Gunther
No one else reported a problem like this yet.
Did you update the Adobe Dng Converter to the latest? Please do so. (Link on my install page)
Then try again. If the problems persist, pease send me the *complete* log via email.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
#5 Young Keun Sur
Yeap I have ugraded my adobe DNG converter to the newest version a few days ago because as I wrote before

I have purchased D850 which requires newest version of DNG converter just to edit it on light room.

As I told you before the tested sequence is a sequence that had no problem on prior versions taken with D810.

And I have also tried to copy a few files into a new folder just as you adviced in your previous reply.

I am sending you the log file with the attempt in that new folder.

Thank you for your support.
#6 Gunther
Code:
[2017-09-23 23:29:40] DEBUG: Using temp-dir: C:\Users\서영균\AppData\Local\
Temp\lrt_1572252807060867073
[2017-09-23 23:29:41] WARN: ExifTool error: Wildcards don't work in the directory specification

The problem is the Korean characters in your user folder and the temp directory. ExifTool cannot deal with this.
Please set your windows temp folder to another location, you can find how this is done here: https://www.howtogeek.com/285710/how-to-...her-drive/
Use a location without Korean characters, for example D:\temp or C:\temp
Then restart LRTimelapse, everything should work then.
#7 Young Keun Sur
Thank you so much, the problem has been solved.
I really appreciate your swift and kind reply to my trouble.
Wish you all the best!
Thanks again!

...also check out: