• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pro Template not working

#1 alaska42
Download and intstalled pro templates yesterday and I can get the 1080p version to work but anything bigger will not. Here are some screen shots:

I am running Windows 7 64bit with 32Gigs of RAM and Lightroom 4

Thanks,
Mike
#2 Gunther
Have you tried different sequences? Does this happen with every sequence?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 alaska42
(2012-07-02, 16:51)gwegner Wrote: Have you tried different sequences? Does this happen with every sequence?

Yes, it is consistent. I have another smaller sequence of 260 shots and it does the same thing. Always works at 1080, but errors at 2160 or 1620.

Mike
#4 Gunther
This is strange, for most of all users the work. However there seem to be some systems that seem to make trouble. I'm going to send you a slightly modified version via email.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 alaska42
(2012-07-02, 17:39)gwegner Wrote: This is strange, for most of all users the work. However there seem to be some systems that seem to make trouble. I'm going to send you a slightly modified version via email.

Thanks for your quick reply. I have another computer system with LR on it and I will give it a try when I get home tonight.

Mike
#6 alaska42
(2012-07-02, 20:28)alaska42 Wrote:
(2012-07-02, 17:39)gwegner Wrote: This is strange, for most of all users the work. However there seem to be some systems that seem to make trouble. I'm going to send you a slightly modified version via email.

Thanks for your quick reply. I have another computer system with LR on it and I will give it a try when I get home tonight.

Mike
I tried the new templates and presets you sent (copied over the old ones) and the same thing happened. Errors within the first 20 frames while rendering. I tried on 2 separate sequences on 12fps/24fps and 15/30fps.
I have not tried it on my second computer yet.

Mike

...also check out: