• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pro Templates Issues

#21 freshJLK
Hey,

Today i rendered three Timelapses with 4K Quality.

The first two worked, the 3rd crashed.

I changed nothing in my Workflow.

Any tipps for me ?

I normally wanted to finish this project today so any tipps to try would be good !

I attached a photo of the error.

Sincerely

Johannes Knecht
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#22 Gunther
Sorry, I can't add anything to what I already said to this topic.
There are sequences that seem not to work - you might try a different (smaller) crop, this could be a reason.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#23 freshJLK
(2013-03-17, 17:00)gwegner Wrote: Sorry, I can't add anything to what I already said to this topic.
There are sequences that seem not to work - you might try a different (smaller) crop, this could be a reason.

No, it didn´t work too...
I think i try the sequences that didn´t work in After Effects, AE should do this or ??
#24 JoseAlonsoLeon
(2013-03-18, 21:40)freshJLK Wrote:
(2013-03-17, 17:00)gwegner Wrote: Sorry, I can't add anything to what I already said to this topic.

No, it didn´t work too...
I think i try the sequences that didn´t work in After Effects, AE should do this or ??

You will have no problems creating your sequences in After Effects. I no longer use the LRTimelapse templates. All my work is now done in AE, not only it offers your more options for resolutions, the result is much higher quality and once you are in AE you can make all kinds of changes, enhancements and creative things in AE before going to the final step which for me is Premiere Pro.

...also check out: