• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problem with Canon D6 and dslrdashboard

#1 schling
[size=small][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Unfortunately I am getting no support on the dslrdashboard forum on this subject. Below is what I wrote a few weeks ago. Maybe I can get some help here. Thanks[/font][/size]

[size=small][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I started testing dslrdasboard with my Canon D6 and ipad. Connects ok and captures download correctly.[/font][/size]
[size=small][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]But when I go to lrtimelapse and then test capture, I get no image, that part of the display stays dark. Camera aperture, exposure, etc are correctly displayed at the bottom. Can't figure out what's going on.[/font][/size]
[size=small][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for any help![/font][/size]
[size=small][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Robert[/font][/size]
#2 Gunther
I'm sorry, 2 years ago when I had a 6D everything worked smoothly. I don't know if that's a bug in newer versions of qDDB or something with your config.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 joshgray
Were you able to figure it out? The current version is working fine on my 6D mk1 on an iPad

...also check out: