• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

problem with rendered video

#11 Michael Lloyd
I'm on a Mac and I've rendered 2 videos since upgrading to LRT3. Both videos have the same problem. The video runs but it hangs up as if it's using one still frame and then about 1/2 way through it starts to show the sequence again.

I just checked and I have the 3.1 plug-in

Any other ideas?
#12 Gunther
Which player, wich resolution / quality? Most players do not play the high resolution (>Full HD) video with the highest qualities smoothly. They are for further post processing!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 Michael Lloyd
(2013-08-13, 23:23)gwegner Wrote: Which player, wich resolution / quality? Most players do not play the high resolution (>Full HD) video with the highest qualities smoothly. They are for further post processing!

I opened it in Quicktime. I am rendering it again in the same way (after I downloaded the program(s) again and installed). When it finishes I'll open it in Premiere CC or After Effects CC and see what happens.

I was checking out the high res results Gunther Big Grin

So far LRT3 is looking pretty good!
#14 Michael Lloyd
(2013-08-13, 23:23)gwegner Wrote: Which player, wich resolution / quality? Most players do not play the high resolution (>Full HD) video with the highest qualities smoothly. They are for further post processing!

That's what it was. I opened both videos (the one I posted about and the one that I just finished rendering) in After Effects and they ran fine.

Thanks Gunther

...also check out: