• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Problem with rendering high-res video

#1 natfrey
Hello. I'm receiving this message (image attached) when attempting to render a video. It's happened for the second time now with this particular sequence. I have it set to original resolution, so with a Nikon D810 it's pretty hi-res at 7360 x 4912. This particular sequence is a little long, at 1458 frames. It does make a .mov file despite the warning message, but QuickTime won't open it, saying the file is not compatible with QT Player. But I can generate full-res .mov files from other sequences with no problem. Also, I can render 4K videos from this sequence with no problems. It's the full resolution videos that won't work. I'm using a 2017 iMac Pro with MacOS Monterey, LightRoom latest version, LRTimeLapse latest version.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 natfrey
Never mind, I think I figured it out. I looks like I have very little disk space left, which is surprising since I recently moved lots of large files from desktop to hard drives. I'll look into this and let y'all know.
#3 Gunther
Perfect. For more details check the log, it should tell you about shortage of disk space.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 natfrey
Yep, it was very low disk space that created the warning. All is good!

...also check out: