• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Processing without Lightroom?

#1 fhoertnagl
Is there a way to process and edit timelapses using another program than Lightroom?
I want to edit my timelapses but I can't afford Lightroom, so I want to use another program for that.
#2 gwegner
To unleash the full potential of LRTimelapse, you need Lightroom or Adobe Camera Raw. The cheapes option would be the Adobe Photography Cloud for only 10US$ a month. This is a bargain compared to what you get. Photoshop will also be included.

If you don't use Lightrom/ACR, you won't be able to edit the keyframes etc. then you could still use the Lightroom renderer to transform a JPG sequence to a video file - but that's only a fraction of the potential that LRTimelapse offers.
Check out my e-book Time Lapse Shooting and Processing!
Subscribe to the LRTimelapse Newsletter!

lrtimelapse.com - advanced Time Lapse Photography made easy!
gwegner.de - Fotografie, Zeitraffer, Video, Reisen.
facebook · Google+ · twitter · vimeo
#3 veewinch
I did not use Adobe products. You said that LRTimelapse can use with Adobe Camera Raw...

Can I use LRTimelapse + Adobe Camera Raw for deflicker holy grail timelapse?
And about LRTimelapse + Lightroom 6 for deflicker?

I'm take a photo as a hobby and Adobe CC is too expensive for me.
#4 MMeier
Hi
LRTimelapse works with LR 6 and you can use all function of LRT.
Best regards

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
#5 gwegner
Adobe Camera Raw is only available with the full Creative Cloud by Adobe.
So Lightroom would be your option, maybe you can get a License for Lightroom 6 which would of course work with LRTimelapse.

#6 veewinch
I'm trying the free version of LRT but cannot export to JPG, vdo from CR2. I don't have Lightroom I can't buy the *perpetual* **genuine** license from anywhere now.
When I'm trying to export to vdo or at least JPG files (render), it said...

> After Effects/Bridge Users:
> Load the sequence into Lightroom or Bridge for exporting/rendering.

But the Adobe Bridge cannot export CR2 to JPG without Adobe Camera Raw (refer from https://www.techwalla.com/articles/what-...en-asa-iso ).
So, LRT from CR2 to vdo or JPG without Adobe products means impossible!

That's really sad, I can't pay for subscription that much for Adobe programs while using it few times a month or some month maybe not use it at all.

I think that LRT will be able to export to JPG at least because I can use something like RawTherapee to modify the colors later.
But this seems to be dead end for me.

The LRT itself is very very good, it can completely fix de-flickering compare to the other stand alone de-flickering program that I bought and it did not work very well. I'm really like it but with this condition, it won't work.
#7 gwegner
LRT needs an Adobe Raw converter to work. LR subscription is 10 bucks a month which is really a bargain.

#8 veewinch
In fact it is 10 bucks x 12 months but I did not use it every month or some month just few times a month. It is too expensive and seems no choice.

...also check out: