• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Professional Timelapse Templates for Lightroom

#1 goinyk
Hello!

I want to color grading my video with LR, but it does not save in 4k. I found your "PROFESSIONAL TIME LAPSE TEMPLATES FOR LIGHTROOM":

But I can not buy it until 2020, the year ??? Why?
Can I somehow buy this TEMPLATE?
Thank you!
#2 Gunther
Those templates do not work anymore since Lightroom 5. That's why I thought I'd removed them from there.
Now LRTimelapse offers much better options for time lapse editing and video export.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 goinyk
Thanks for the answer!

That is, they do not work in LR6, only in LR5? 
But if I install LR5 and your TEMPLATES, I will be able to export video in 4k 60 mbs? Maybe you could sell me this opportunity?

I use lrtimelapse (Thanks for this !!!), but besides timelapse, I take a lot of the usual video, and I need to color grading it. I work in AE but I can not make so beautiful colors as I do in LR (especially I enjoy working with my collection of LR presets). 

If in LR it is impossible to save video in good resolution, please tell me, in what other program
possible to make the same beautiful colors (and same easy) like in LR.

Thank you so much!
#4 Gunther
No, Lightroom does not allow those templates anymore since LR5. (Worked in LR4). But they never worked on videos, only stills anyway.

You can use the video workflow of LRTimelapse to import a video as image sequence and then use Lightroom and LRTimelapse exactly as on time lapse sequences.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: