• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

No deflicker option available (again)

#1 HYLiu
hi Gunter,
once more i can not use the deflickering process.
I really I don't understand why?
I've recorded my steps and send you the link in email ,and you can find the log in attachment.

thanks
How
Attached Files

.txt   LRT Log.txt (Size: 42.39 KB / Downloads: 0)
#2 HYLiu
Also, when rendering the files it does not take all files for rendering? is this because of result of the write operation errors? is there a way to delete these in one go?
#3 HYLiu
ok, took me almost full day (..) but solved it myself since I don't know what the issue was. the deflickering only works when there are no operation errors.
my suggestion is to make a delete files option when write operation error occurs. this way the process is much easier.
#4 Gunther
Of course all images need to be readable and not corrupt in any way for LRTimelapse to be able to work with them.
If you experience such troubles (Visual Deflicker cannot be activated) you can check the "Visual Lum" column in the table to find the images that do not develop. If there is no number in a field there, then the images could not be developed. First thing would be to turn off Visual Previews (click on the button once again) then turn them on again. Now LRT will try again. If the problems persist, those images might be corrupt. Then you can select them, right click and "Remove images" this will move them to another folder then you can check what's wrong with them and meanwhile complete the Deflicker (you might have to turn off/on Visual Previews once again to enable the deflicker button).

I don't think automatical deletion of corrupt images would be a good idea. Sometimes there are other reasons and at the end, really "corrupt" images usually don't happen.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 HYLiu
"I don't think automatical deletion of corrupt images would be a good idea. Sometimes there are other reasons and at the end, really "corrupt" images usually don't happen."
I share a different opinion. Within thousands of images it's always possible to have brokendown images due to poor g4 connectivity. It would be of great help to just delete these files instead of going through all of the images and checking who are good and bad. Sometimes 20K images for timelapse or more are not rare. What's the use of notification if you can not perform any action connected to the error? With a simple delete button option you can. it would optimize UI.
#6 Gunther
I was not aware of the fact that you are obviously transmitting the images via 4G and using so many images.
I might be able to implement a feature, which would automatically select images where preview creation failed. Then you could in the next step chose to delete them or move them to another folder.

I'll move this thread to feature requests.
#7 Gunther
I've implemented this in 5.5.8 beta. Please check it out and give feedback: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt...5-8-beta-4

...also check out: