• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

QC power bank test results with Nikon D600, D750, Z6; any power bank for Nikon D750?

#11 rodrigo
Hi Hans, thanks for the quick response; it doesn't have a brand made in China, just POWER BANK input 5v1A, output 5v1a, output 5v2a, capacity 20000mAh, it has an on/off switch for a torch feature.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00M...UTF8&psc=1

regards,

Rodrigo
#12 Sheeba
Hi Rodrigo,
there is no indication of QC3.0 on this power bank. does the PB work with the QCCP stick?
Hans
#13 rodrigo
Hi Hans, I'm using it with the Teather tools and it works fine it is just from time to time it stops working and I have to restarted, theather tools said that it could be the PowerBank switching off and I need to get an unswitched power bank to stop it hapenning, hence my question as to where can I get an unswitched power bank.

regards,

Rodrigo
#14 Sheeba
Hi Rodrigo,
then it's a problem with the case relay and the power bank. I only know the XT-Power, which is available in a version that doesn't switch off.
Hans
#15 mopperle
As Hans says the XTPower which doesnt switch is the one you should go for. I bought mine at amazon:
https://www.amazon.de/XTPower%C2%AE-XT-2...uage=en_GB
Gruß/regards

Otto
#16 rodrigo
Thanks Hand and Otto for your kind help and info.I notice that it is 12-24v is it compatible with the Canon R6?, I don't want to fry it up. SmileSmile

Rodrigo
#17 mopperle
The description is a bit misleading. You do not use the DC output, only the USB QC3.0 which supports 3.7-12V.
Gruß/regards

Otto
#18 rodrigo
Thanks Otto.
#19 rodrigo
Dear All, I have to admit that when it comes to PowerBanks I am absolutely lost, silch, zero; I have two power banks a QC4 output 5v=3A,-9v=2A and 12v=1.5A; the other it has 2 usb ports at 5v=2.1A which I use with a Case RELAY on my R6, I notice that when I use either of them and set the camera to shoot High Speed the symbol for this is constantly flashing but it cease to flash if I insert a battery instead of the relay. I checked the voltage on the Battery it say that the output it is 7.2v=2.1A.
It works fine when I shoot at that speed using either of the power banks, how can I / do I need to increase the power of the bank to 7.2V, is it the Case Relay that's at fault? mind you it say that input is 5.0v=2.0A giving an output of 7.4 = 1.0A.

kind regards

Rodrigo
#20 Sheeba
Hi Rodrigo,
I think this is a problem of the Case Relay. The output voltage of the Case Relay depends on the charge of the internal battery. If you shoot at High Speed, the Case Relay will not have enough time to recharge the battery.
Check the indication on the R6 at the bottom of the case. There it says 9V. I also have a R6 which works fine with the QCCP stick and 8.2V. You received a QCCP stick from me. Set it to 8.2V and test it with the R6 and the powerbank with QC4.0.

Regards,
Hans

...also check out: