• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Questions about Holy Grail and DslrDashboard

#1 lovaj
Hello there! I have a couple of questions about the Holy Grail technique and the DslrDashboard app:

1. How can I use the deflicker tools in LRTimelapse during the Holy Grail workflow? May I combine them?

2. I saw your video tutorial about the DslrDashboard app (it's so AWESOME!) and I saw that you can set the operture through this app...but there will be some with the app if I disconnect the lens (and so setting the aperture to 00) in order to reduce the flickering or it will be fine as well?

3. In your opinion, there could be some problem with that "router device" used during the tutorial with a "little old" camera like a Canon EOS 500d?

Thanks for your help!
#2 Gunther
(2014-02-08, 19:44)lovaj Wrote: 1. How can I use the deflicker tools in LRTimelapse during the Holy Grail workflow? May I combine them?
See: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-can-...-deflicker

Quote:2. I saw your video tutorial about the DslrDashboard app (it's so AWESOME!) and I saw that you can set the operture through this app...but there will be some with the app if I disconnect the lens (and so setting the aperture to 00) in order to reduce the flickering or it will be fine as well?
In LRT-Mode you cannot adjust the aperture. It's totally fine to disconnect the lens. LRTimelapse will later tag the aperture data into the files.

Quote:3. In your opinion, there could be some problem with that "router device" used during the tutorial with a "little old" camera like a Canon EOS 500d?
I don't know exactly if the 500d is supported, just try it.

I will move this thread to the DslrDashboard section.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: