RAID 6 on network : LR does not add pictures from LR6

#1 manuzeta
hello,

I use LR6 with adobe lightrom classi 11.4.1
Paramètre de langue: fr-FR
Système d'exploitation : Mac OS 12

Informations relatives au processeur graphique :
Metal: AMD Radeon HD - FirePro D300

It is not possible to add the files from LR6 to lightroom ? ALso it is very slow to export.
I am in the middle of a very big timelapse with a lots of cameras to process.... almost 3TO of pictures. Tell me if it is normal or no?

Thanks
Manuel
#2 Gunther
Hi Manuel, this is very little information. You say that you can't add the files from LRTimelapse to Lightoom - you can do that via drag and drop, which will just invoke the import dialog from Lightroom - then make sure to choose "add" in that dialog.
I've shown that in the tutorial videos, here is one from the faq: https://youtu.be/so5ZPjW2KSQ

Export speed will depend on the size and number of edits. That's a Lightroom thing. Of course, exporting thousands of images will take quite some time. Especially if you are working via Networt (you said something about Raid 6 on Network).
If you have a 1GBit Network only I don't recommend working from Network. Better copy the timelapse images to a fast internal SSD.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 manuzeta
Hi,
I can import the sequences in lrtimelapse. I have 1 computers mac :
plugged directly with Thunderbolt 2to a lacie NAS RAID 6

My main issue is that i can not drag the sequences from the lrtimelapse to lightroom.
#4 Gunther
It's a basic drag and drop operation which is not specific to LRTimelapse, it's something provided by the Operating System.
Please note that Lightroom will only accept the "drop", it it's in Library Mode (press "G" in Lightroom, before trying to do the drag drop from LRT.)
Best you put both windows next to each other then you can directly drag/drop from LRT to LR. But as I said, if you can't get it going, even after watching my videos, just invoke the import manually in Lightroom with the "Add" choice for the sequence you initialized in LRT. It will do exactly the same.
#5 manuzeta
Still not working with the drag and drop ! Still no interaction between lr and lightroom...

Now i am finishing a export . and i have a DEMO mode after rendering ?? I am on a deadline and it does not help.
#6 manuzeta
Ok i switched to the english layout and it works???
#7 Gunther
What do you mean with "DEMO Mode after rendering"?

...also check out: