• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Re-edited my keyframe images, visual previews don't recognize the changes

#1 kevinmiller

As the title says, I did an initial edit, watched the visual preview and made a second edit. When I refreshed the images and reprocessed the visual previews, the five keyframes were all modified, but the rest of the sequence. I re-saved the metadata and tried it again with the same result. I have attached a screenshot and highlighted the keyframes, which clearly differ from the sequence. 

LRTimelapse v. 4.7.4
2013 27" iMac
OSX El Cap 10.11.3
#2 Gunther
Of course you have to apply the auto transition again in LRT and then save. Otherwise the images between the keyframe won't be changed.

sent mobile via tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 kevinmiller
Sorry Gunther, I thought I had done a better job explaining that in my original post. To recap; I saved the metadata in Lightroom grid view. I reload the images in LRTimelapse, I apply auto transition and then save. I then create visual previews, with no success.
#4 Primecut
Same thing happens to me. If by chance i want to edit keyframes again, i go to LR, make the changes, go back to grid view, select all keyframes, save metadata to files, reload in LRT, Apply transitions and create visual previews and it keeps showing previous edit. I also tried reloading metadata on LRT import window, go through all the process, but still, previews are always with the same edit i did in the beginning. Any help on this Gunther? Thanks
#5 Gunther
Did you check that you have the latest Adobe Dng converter installed? What happens if, while in visual preview mode you hit shift F5? What image types are those?

Mobile via Tapatalk.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: