• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reading Pre-LRT Edits

#1 RFPhotog
I have a sequence where, for a short time, my exposure settings changed - not purposefully, I likely set something wrong by accident. The result is there is a set of images that are exposed very differently from the rest.

I have made edits in LR (crop, convert to B&W), and on the ones that are exposed differently, I made changes to get them very close to the rest of the sequence. All the changes were synced to the appropriate images and the metadata was saved out.

When I import the files into LRT, the preview is without edits. If I click on the Eye to preview with edits, the images appear in b&w and are cropped; however, the part of the set that had the exposure change do not preview those edits.

I'm curious why LRT is reading some of the metadata, but not all.

Thank you.
#2 Gunther
It depends on which tools you were using when editing. Officially LRTimelapse does not support pre edited images, though it might work in many situations. It's always recommended that you start your workflow in LRTimelapse to to the proper initializations. Especially, if you edit parts differently like you did, you need to set keyframes to where those parts begin, in order to be able to edit them differently.
I'd suggest to start over.
I'm wondering also about the B&W thing - something seems to be wrong there.
Make also sure, that you have installed the latest Adobe DNG Converter: https://lrtimelapse.com/install/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Iterative edits
stars
2017-10-27, 13:42
Last Post: stars

...also check out: