• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reloading after rendering

#1 rodrigo
Dear Forum Members,

Eureka!!! after much looking and pestering Gunther, I have managed to find the link to post a message on this forum.

I am new to this timelapse software, up to now I have been shooting 360 degrees panoramas, World panoramas and now I have discovered Time Lapse, I have managed to produce some time lapses with LRTimelapse and I have some questions. 

My question is: after Lightroom finishes rendering the photos sequence, how can I go back to the screen Render Video in LRTimelapset after I render the video, as I would like to change/experiment some settings, without having to render all over again in LightRoom.

kind regards,

Rodrigo

The Damage we inflict on mother Earth............
We inflict on to Our children.
#2 Gunther
Hi Rodrigo, welcome to the forum. :-)

Just go on "File/Render Video" in LRTimelapse it will bring up the video render dialog. There you can select any former Intermediary Sequence (starting with LRT_). Makes sure to have unchecked "Delete intermediary sequence after rendering", otherwise your intermediary sequences will be discarded after the first render.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 rodrigo
Thank Gunther,

I presume that the speed of rendering above 1:1 is a faster time lapse movement/display and the speed below 1:1 like 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 makes the time lapse movement/display slower.
The open sequence of LRTimelapse showing what appears to be the Torres del Paine what speed is running at?

kind regards,

Rodrigo

...also check out: