• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Removing spot most effecient

#1 nikonman05
I have loaded 900 images into LRT4 doing some visulas preview and deflicker and are about to save it into LRoom. I have a big spot in the images that i have to remove in one by one in LR. (I did remove it at first, and then synced it, but as the clouds move, the "healing spot" is showing up in many images). How can i do this without missing all the work i have done so far?
#2 Gunther
It might turn out to be quite impossible to fully remove it without it being visible in the end result - even if you do it manually for all images.
The problem is, that while you don't see such cloning in a single image, you will most likely see it in a moving time lapse.

There are to options for the clone stamp in LR:
1) You only click - then the source position will be set automatically and individually, context based for each image when you sync it
2) You click and then manually drag the source position. This will fix the source position on all images if you sync it.
Try both options and see what gives you the best result.
Remember to sync only the cloning.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 nikonman05
Ok thanks i will try!
Another thing: When i read metadata in LR i have to scroll down all the images in grid view for the changes to take place. Only the (about) 50 thumbnailsimages in Library that is showing up at same time, is affected by the changes. So i have to scroll down to all the way down to the bottom, for the changes to take place on all images. Think this is a little odd. Or will the changes take place, even if i dont see it here and now?)
#4 nikonman05
I now have gone through the 425 images and removed the spots one by one with the LRs healing brush. The problem was that when i synced the adjustments (included the healing), it was from the same area on all images. So as the cloud was moving, it was showing up very much. But doing it one by one, i could determine where to place the source of the healing area. I have made a timelapse with LRT4, and i think the results were perfect Smile
#5 Gunther
Good to know!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
spot removal
scientik
2014-07-29, 11:12
Last Post: djuna

...also check out: