• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Render aborts, does not export complete sequence

#11 Barac
The crop fields don't look like they have been changed and I haven't changed them at all in LightRoom. They are as follows. Crop top 0.000, Crop Left 0.000, Crop Bottom 1.000, Crop Crop Right 1.000
#12 Gunther
Try reinitializing (Metadata/initialize) the sequence. Then start over. If you don't touch the crop when editing, the only explanation left would be that the original jpgs have different sizes, you might want to check that.

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 Barac
Thanks for getting back to me on this. I never do any cropping in lightroom as I only do this in post. Do you know how I check if my jpgs are different sizes? I suspect that this is the case but I am unsure why this would happen as I shoot everything in large or medium jpg depending on the subject. I haven't changed my camera settings between a shoot so this must be something that the camera is doing. Is there a way to make all the images the same size in lightroom?
#14 Gunther
Cold you send me that sequence via Dropbox or WeTransfer? (support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com)

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
#15 Barac
Just dropboxing this to you now. It is 11GB so if you want me to put half the sequence in there then let me know. I am putting the original JPGs in not the exported LRT images as then you can see the original sequence. It's a construction timelaspe so its nothing pretty!
#16 Gunther
Okay, I've checked the images.
What I've noticed:
1) You put the folder "nights" as subfolder of the main folder with the images. When changing to Lightroom to edit the main folder, it will show (and export) the contents of the "Nights" folder too. Most likely this is not what you want.
I'd recommend putting different time lapse folder all on the same level, since Lightroom will otherwise use a different set of images then LRTimelapse. This could cause troubles, for example if you already initialized the main folder, but not the nights folder.
2) Your LRTimelapse seems to be working in compatibility mode for Lightroom 3. Please change this to LRCC/6/5/4 in the settings. Compatibility for LR3 is outdated and will soon be removed from LRT, it might cause troubles.
3) Make sure to rename your images upon import. Especially when working on such large folders you will get double filenames because the cameras only count until 9999 - LRTimelapse can deal with this, but you can't put same filenames into one folder for example. You can rename the images in LRTimelapse before bringing them to Lightroom (key F2).

What I did now was moving the subfolder "nights" away. Then I syncrhonized the folder in Lightroom to get rid of the "nights" subfolder.
Selected everything in gridview and exported via LRTExport. LRTimelapse then rendered the sequence without any problems or errors.

BTW: are you working on Mac or Windows? If on mac: you try reinstalling the latest LRTimelapse just in case any other program has overwritten the ffmpeg encoder...
#17 Barac
Hi Gunther, I have done everything you suggested. I have renamed all images through LRT. Imported the sequence in Lightroom, removed the images that I don't want, initialised through LRT and used deflicker to improve my sequence. Then updated my metadata and exported using LRTExport. LRT is still not rendering the full sequence (and this is now a new sequence). I have also downloaded and reinstalled LRT version 3.4 and this has not helped. I don't really want to have to buy the new version of LRT as I don't know if this is going to fix the problem but I am unable to use LRT as it stands. I have never had these issues in the past this is now happening with all my sequences for the last month.
#18 Gunther
LRTimelapse 3 has not been changed for 2 years now, so I don't think that's the problem.
Why don't you just install the free demo of LRT4 an try if you can get it going. Just use a test sequence with 400 images (the maximum the free version will do). This should tell you, if there is a difference.
I can only tell you that I've worked without any problems with your sequence.
#19 Barac
good idea. I will do that now
#20 Barac
Same thing is happening using the demo version of LRT4. I'm out of ideas now. This is happening with all my sequences. What can I be doing wrong?

...also check out: