• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Render Button missing

#1 Sezorio
Hey there,
recently I've got the weird problem that I can't render finished sequences on my laptop, because the 'Render'-Button is missing on the rendering window. I can't scroll or whatsoever, it's really annoying. I've already reinstalled. Does anyone know how to fix that?
Thanks Smile
[Image: http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/...owa8rc.jpg]
#2 Gunther
The render dialog is just a little bit too high for your resolution, try dragging it a little bit bigger to the bottom. This will be fixed in the next update, if you can't get it bigger, please send me an email, then in going to provide you with a fixed beta version. support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com

Sent mobile with Tapatalk.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Gunther
This was fixed in 4.7.3.
#4 doragq@gmail.com
(2016-11-14, 12:32)gwegner Wrote: This was fixed in 4.7.3.

i just purchased 4.7.5 and having same issue....please advise.
#5 Gunther
Which resolution does your monitor have? See if you can set a lower scaling factor for the UI in the LRTimelapse settings.
#6 doragq@gmail.com
1366 x 768
#7 doragq@gmail.com
(2017-05-08, 18:01)gwegner Wrote: Which resolution does your monitor have? See if you can set a lower scaling factor for the UI in the LRTimelapse settings.

1366 x 768
#8 Gunther
That's a very low resolution, quite uncommon these days.
Make sure to have the UI Scaling in the LRTimelapse settings set to 1.0. Restart, if you changed this.
Then please try to resize the dialog from the top, the minimum height is 715 px, this should fit.
You could try to configure your taskbar to auto hide in windows, this might help a bit too (right click on the taskbar -> settings).

...also check out: