• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Render Export always applies motion blur even when switched off.

#1 m86sanders
Hi guys,
I have been attempting to render out a selection of timelapse's utilising the LRT export module. I set it up as ProRes/OriginalRes and turn off everything bar sharpen in the post processing box. I then choose to export the multiple sequences and select ok.
The export works fine for the first timelapse in the list, but for every consequent timelapse the export re-applies the motion blur (low) option. I have tried this multiple times even set the above options as my default. The export though always reapplies the motion blur.
Has anyone else run into this problem or found a work around. Would be nice to not have to export everything individually.
Cheers Folks
#2 Gunther
This is not a bug - it's a feature :-)
When batch exporting, the exporter will use the settings that have been used last time for each individual sequence. That allows you to define, if individually for each sequence, if you would like to use MPB, Sharpen etc. for individual sequences and have this considered when batch rendering.
If you want to set a global override for all of the sequences rendered in batch, you can activate the "Lock" checkbox right of the setting - this will use the current setting for the whole batch.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: