• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Render Preview Video - Set Frame Rate?

#1 kwhi02
Hi - Preview videos seem to default to 29.97.
Is it possible to change this. Is it also possible to control the export location and file name for the preview as no dialogue appears on?
Thanks
#2 Gunther
No, they will always be exported to the default render folder, where the normal videos will also be rendered. You can define the render folder for a RAW folder by right clicking on the folder in the LRTimelapse folder tree and selecting "Set render folder".
I think for that quick preview it's okay to have a static frame rate set. I wanted to avoid another dialog.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 kwhi02
Well how about a application wide frame rate option someplace in settings as most people I assume seldom change this.

Thanks for the info of how to set the output location, personally I'd like a dialogue to choose name and location.

All this being said it's a super cool feature to be able to export the preview and one I've hoped for for ages.
Cheers for the great work. one of the few programs I look forward to seeing updates for.
#4 Gunther
Moved this thread to the feature requests.
#5 Gunther
From LRTimelapse 5.0.5 on the framerate set in the render dialog will be used also when rendering the preview videos.
#6 kwhi02
Great - Thanks Gunther
Combining Video Clips
Steve Jones
2022-03-15, 18:38
Last Post: artymoriera

...also check out: