• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Render then stabilize then add LRT Motion Blur Plus?

#1 FCerez
Hi Gunther,
I love the motion Blur Plus effect but when i'm shooting stop motion time lapses i can't use it as Warp Stabilizer in Premiere will fail if motion Blur Plus was applied. 
Is there a way to add Motion Blur Plus effect on a video (ProRes or other) file?
Best rds, Fred
#2 Gunther
I do the stabilizing with Warp Stabilizer in After Effects then export the sequence as Tiff sequence in the naming scheme of LRTimelapse (Foldername begins with LRT_ and images are named LRT_00001.tif etc... - you can make AE name the files like this). Then just use LRTimelapse for rendering the sequence with MBP.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 FCerez
Thanks for the quick answer!
#4 helloiamrory
Does this method no longer work for a Tiff sequence? I've tried with and without compression from AE and LRT will not see the Tiff images, but it can see the folder they were exported to. If I change to a jpeg sequence from AE it works just fine
#5 Gunther
After exporting from AE, you don't load the sequence in the main window of LRTimelapse (it's allready processed).
Just go to the Render dialog, click on "Choose" then select the exported intermediary sequence from there! There you will be able to load a tiff sequence.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 helloiamrory
Facepalm.. I totally forgot about that, thank you. A little bit rusty

...also check out: