• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Render Video from LRT (ProRes on Windows) - Without using LRT export plug in?!

Video
#1 simoncramar
Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way to render a video from a JPG sequence exported from LR (without using the LRT export plug-in but just from a "normal" export)?

I tried to change the folder's name (LRT_NameOfTheFolder) and the file's names (LRT_00001.jpg, ...) but it seems that it doesn't work...

Also, is the exporting plug in faster than a normal export from LR? Does it depends on the export's settings?

I am asking that because I previously work on an Apple computer and changed a few months ago for Windows computer.
I always exported Prores files from the JPG sequences that I exported from LR (using QuickTime Pro) so I am still looking for a way to export ProRes files from those JPG sequences knowing that I am on Windows.
I know there are some options like "Miraizon",... but why not use LRT if it can make it? Smile

BTW... Thank you VERY MUCH for this software Gunther! It really works like a charm! (We will never thank you enough!! :p )

Simon
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Hi Simon,
I still do not understand, why you don't want to use the LRTExport plugin. It makes the procees much easier. It's not slower or faster then Lightroom Export since it's just a frontend that uses Lightrooms Export feature.
The LRTimelapse Export and Render will generate perfect ProRes files (with the Pro version). You can either use the jpg intermediaries or tiff intermediaries when exporting via LRTExport plugin.

But anyway: the reason that your manual export is not being accepted is, that your filenames have only 4 digits. They need to have 5, like LRT_00001.jpg
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 simoncramar
Thank you very much for your advices!

I tried the way you say : 5 digits and it works perfectly!

In fact I already exported old TL without LRT exporter plug-in so I want to save time by not exporting them again Wink

Thank you for your quick response! =)

Simon

...also check out: