• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Render Video producing broken video with tiny file size

#1 lrtusername
I have exported all the files from lightroom using the LRT export dialog and have them in intermediary sequences where it says it should be [00:12], or 12 seconds long. However, when I render video, it produces a tiny video of 2.2 megabytes and glitches for 1 second. Searching these forums I saw that the default windows video player might not be able to handle the high resolution, but that doesn't explain why the file is only 2.2 megabytes so I think something is wrong. My render video settings are as follows:

MP4
1080p
Force output to 16x9
30 FPS
Speed 1:1
High Quality
Wide Gamut (maybe this should be standard I never mess with this?)
Medium blur

I just updated to the latest version before this and successfully created a timelapse from this set of images. 

Thanks!

EDIT: After watching the rendering dialog in the bottom left corner of LRTimelapse I have noticed that it gets stuck on frame 17.. I am not sure what this could mean.

EDIT 2: Searching more on the forums it looks like I should not animate the crop, is this still true? I have animated the crop in LRTimelapse on many videos before with no problem so it would be unfortunate if this were the case.
#2 Gunther
You can animate the crop, but if you change the aspect ratio (most likely by accident), the encoder will fail. Check the faq, it's explained there!

Mobile via Tapatalk.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: