• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

rendered video broken: pixel rainbow

#1 Ninbe
Hi there
I don't know how to describe this. The jpgs exported from LRTimelapse directly (not with the LR plugin) are fine (I can open them in DaVinci Resolve and get a normal timelapse) but the video seems to have a problem. Always the last seconds I get pixels dancing all around in all the colors of the rainbow.. Big Grin What did I do wrong? If I repeat the export it just happens again...
#2 Gunther
It might be your video player (Davinci should be fine). Please check the render setting. Here is an faq: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-wei...5#pid39015
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Ninbe
Dankeschön Günther! It really was a problem with the player, in DaVinci Resolve I can see the video without artifacts (on the MPC you recomended though it still has some artifacts in the end - but less as with the "normal" player I have installed on Windows). Perhaps due to not being able to see the option to activate color management with rightclick and choosing the right options etc. However - thank you really much, it was an "external" problem indeed. Smile
#4 Gunther
Mostly you can fix such issues with "standard players" by using "more compatible" settings in the LRT Render dialog.
16:9 AR is important for many players, 420 color sampling, Legal Range and mind any warnings you get in that dialog.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Ninbe
it actually showed a warning as I changed the speed from 1:1 to 1/2, you're right... Smile Will keep that in mind and thanks again for your answers!

...also check out: