• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rendering ProRes without LRT processing

#1 sameyeam
There are times when I need to use After Effects for motion stabilization etc. I would go from LRT and import the After Effects sequence directly from my raw files. In the past I would render this (from AE) as an intermediate file using Cineform since ProRes is not an option on a windows PC. I'm wondering now if I could render a tiff sequence in After Effects and then from LRT render ProRes from those tiff files. Can this be done somehow? Thanks!
#2 Gunther
If you use the same naming scheme that LRTimelapse requires (folder begins with LRT_ and files are named LRT_00001.tif etc.) it should work.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 sameyeam
Thanks Gunther! I tried this and it worked! The only issue is that I was not allowed to create a destination folder. I received a message that the file could not be moved but still existed in a temp location that you could find via the log file. I was able to retrieve the file this way. Is there another way to set a destination folder for this? Thanks! - Sam
#4 Gunther
When and from which program did you get that message? If this came from the LRTimelapse render dialog, probably the chosen destination directory was full or not accessible. Check the log file in such cases (info-menu/show log) it might tell you more!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: