• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Request to improve the function of time stamp overlay

Lightbulb
#1 HIRAI
I recently started a time-lapse video.
I started taking pictures because I was interested in the opening and closing of the corolla of the flower of the plant, and I thought that opening and closing might be related to the rate of temperature change, so I started the experiment.
To verify this, a time stamp must be displayed on the time-lapse video in order to synchronize the temperature log recording with the corolla opening and closing video.
Initially, the time stamp was imprinted on the camera side, but sometimes the display disappeared due to trimming when making a video.
I found out that LR Timelapse has a display function, but unfortunately the time stamp overlay only updates the time display every second of the video.
For example, in 30FSP of one still image movie every 60 seconds, the time stamp is displayed every 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/oysepp_-r-E

If possible, I would like you to incorporate a function at the time of version upgrade so that the display update interval is selected and displayed every 1 still image or every 10 images in the new version.
#2 Gunther
Thanks for your suggestion.

Sent mobile...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Gunther
This has been implemented in 6.5
#4 Ulli
One more idea in this smart (but very nice) part of LRTimelapse:
The possibility to set position (and size?) of the overlay and perhaps additionally of the copyright overlay also. And this would be really perfect with a preview ;-)
#5 Gunther
You cam choose to generate SRT subtitle files with the timestamps from LRTimelapse when rendering and them fully customize their display in any video editing program.
Video --> Time Span Filters
rikiph
2021-05-05, 00:06
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: