• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Finer EV scale in preview window

#1 dreamingof8a
Hi,

When I adjust the overall exposure of the timelapse sequence with the HG Wizard and the sliders, I can see the yellow line move across the preview window but it is very difficult to judge how far I have to move the line. It would be great if there were some finer EV marks rather than just +/-5 to make adjustment easier.
At least a 0 mark would be great, that way you quickly see whether your start/end frames are getting brighter or darker.

Cheers!
#2 Gunther
I will consider this, but even then, you wouldn't be able to judge if the overall sequence will get darker or brighter, because the exposure curve is relative. So you will have to judge it by checking the keyframes (after saving) in LR, like I showed in the HG tutorial.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 dreamingof8a
Relative to the original exposure of the frames, isn't it? I always thought that it is more or less a reflection of the last column, so when I start with a fresh sequence it would be leveled at 0, and once the exposure transitions are applied by LRT or I rotate or shift the curve, it will change together with those values? But that might be wrong although it would make sense to me Smile

...also check out: