• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rhino Motion EVO is shutting off

#1 lagmandokk
[size=small]Hello. We just bought the Ultimate Slider Bundle for use on one of our new documentary series. It arrived yesterday but now I am having big problems making it work. The controller is shutting down and acting erratic. See video on Vimeo for an explanation of the problems: https://vimeo.com/244445613/f249855053[/size]
[size=small]I have charged the Rhino motion and tried both with and without the power cord. I have tried with and without the cable for the Sony-camera (witch by the way is way to short when used on a 42” slider). I have tried different settings in the advanced timelapse-meny. But nothings work. The controller keeps shutting down and restarting. To make it even more frustrating, I must set all my setting from scratch.[/size]

[size=small]I would love to hear that it is all my fault, and that it is a simple solution. We are leaving on a big shoot in the Arctic in the middle of next week so we desperately need to get this fixed. To use a cliché; time is of the essence. Hoping someone can help. [/size]
#2 Gunther
Did you contact Rhino support already? That's what I'd do first.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 lagmandokk
Hi
Yes, I did contact Rhino support. They said they would send me a new motor and controller, so now I am waiting on them to ship it. But I must that their support are far from satisfactory. They started off very responsive, but now I have not heard from them in over a week. Not a good experience with Rhino so far. But hoping it will get better.
#4 lagmandokk
Rhino has still not answered us, or sent us a product that worked. Very very dissapointed in them. We have paid for a product they are not sending us.

...also check out: