• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rw2 files- GH5 strange "HG lum level" behavior, keyframes brighter than other frames

#11 24images
I did another test setting one keyframe with Linear adjustments and synchronizing these linear adjusments with several other frames, I do copy the HG Lum value of the first frame... it's not only copy/paste that doesn't work with linear adjustments , synchronizing linear adjusments doesn't work too.
I don't rementber having such problem with a previous version of LR and LRT4
#12 24images
So far I don't see how to do any global setting with linear adjusments, the only way is, after synchronization, to manually correct HG Lum value of each keyframe.
#13 24images
I am sorry, but I DO think this problem should be reported in the "LRT5 bugs" forum
#14 Gunther
Sorry, but I don't understand what you are trying to do. HG Lum Leveling is for internal use of LRTimelapse, those values should not be manipulated manually, they will not be altered by Auto-Transition, they will be created by the Holy Grail Wizard only.
Please follow the LRTimelapse workflows and everything will work. Especially take care to deal correctly with the linear gradients, because if you don't (for exampley by using presets that add or remove gradients) the HG Lum Leveling values will get altered and LRTimelapse will not work as intended.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#15 24images
Sorry to insist, I am not sure that I explain the problem correctly ; I do a last attempt :

Working on a serie of keyframes in LR, I want to apply in one manipulation an adjustment of a pre-generated linear gradient from a keyframe "A" to several other keyframes "B", "C", "D", either "copying and pasting" or synchronizing screws up the values of HG Lum value, because, for some reason, the HG LUm value of the keyframe "A" is systematically "copied and pasted" or synchronized in the same time.

Two solution then
1-entering manually for each keyframe the specific adjusment (which could be very tedious and not precise specifically for the positionning adjustment)
or
2-copy/paste or synchronise the adjustment and then enter HG Lum value manually in LRT (which is a bit less tedious)
#16 Gunther
Again, by design you cannot use copy/paste or sync linear gradients with the lightroom tools since this will mess up the LRTimelapse adjustments as you noticed. I keep explaining this in every tutorial and in the instructions.
That's why I provide the sync script. You need to use that script to sync frames and it will preserve the LRTimelapse Holy Grail adjustments and Deflicker.

See: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...ync-script
#17 24images
Got it ! Thank you for your patience.
#18 24images
I did a test with the script LRT sync keyframes... is it necessarely a "check all" sync ?
Since it is only the "local adjustments" that are problematic with the regular copy/paste or synch, why not doing also a script to sync only the "local adjustments" ?
If I understood correctly, now, "local adjustments" are the only settings that I can't synchronized separatly.
#19 Gunther
Yes. Currently there is no such option for the script. Feel welcome to suggest this in the feature request board.
#20 24images
Ok I will. Thank you again.

...also check out: