• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Samuel Stonehill international time-lapse & drone showreel 2016

#1 samuelstonehill
I was asked a few weeks ago to create a showreel for a potential client, so spent one afternoon cutting this together. While digging through my shots I became aware that I have over 500 shots to choose from after my 3 years on the road. 

So, since completing this little film I have embarked on the edit of a much more complex showreel, highlighting a larger percentage of my extensive international library and ultimately presenting the best of my time-lapse & drone shots in a more creative manner.

It had not occurred to me until now that having a strong showreel will lead me to doing more of what I love... and getting paid for it too Smile

So, look out for the new edit coming soon...

And don't forget to check out my website: Movingtimelapse ...for a more comprehensive account of my adventures and the answer to the commonly asked question 'how is it that I am able to live like this?'

Thanks to Epidemic Sound for the music.

And thanks to all those who help me along the way Smile
[size=x-small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font][/size][size=x-small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font][/size][size=x-small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font][/size][size=x-small][font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font][/size]
#2 richparry
Nicely done ... kudos.
Canon user: 5DM3, 5DM2, Rhino Slider (24" & 42"), Emotimo TB3. Use Adobe ACR and AE.
#3 samuelstonehill
Many thanks.

Check out my website MOVINGTIMELAPSE if you enjoyed.

Plenty more where that came from Smile

All the best to you my friend.

Sam

...also check out: