• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Save LRTimelapse Work Session to Finish Later

#1 cyclingg
Are you able to save your project in LRTimelapse so you can continue your workflow at a later time? 

I ask this because I finished a project/workflow last night, meaning I updated the metadata to all the images in LR (will save the jpgs out later tonight). 

Today, I started LRTimelapse and clicked on the folder with all my images to see if everything still looks okay.  I notice that the preview window shows the Original Preview - editing not applied and the "Visual Lum" column is not filled in.  How do you get everything to show up. The last thing I did last night was hit the Save xmp after the visual deflicker (I also went to File > Save).  I then selected all images in LR and and updated the metadata.  I plan to save the images tonight.  I know this will work because I saved another sequence out to jpg from LR last night, that I completed a couple days ago and the LRTimelapse video render window opened and I was able to render my video.

My computer is old and 400 images takes quite a long time to update the Visual Previews and save to jpgs in LR.  It would be nice if I could split my workflow between different times/days (I have 600 images to edit and it will take a long time). 

How do I get my edits to show up in LRTimelapse at a later time?  Am I missing a setting or a button?

Thanks.
#2 Gunther
LRTimelapse always continues where you have stopped (if you saved). Just switch to the visual previews (click on the Visual Preview Button), to see the developed images. They will not get created again, just loaded if nothing changed in the mean time.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 cyclingg
Thanks, Gwegner. I did not want to click the Visual Preview Button in case I mess up what I already did. Now I know.
I really like your software. It works well with LR for editing.

...also check out: