• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Saving keyframe metadata in Lightroom takes a long time

#1 Sheeba
Hello Gunther, hello people,
I switched to Lightroom Classic CC some time ago. If I now save the metadata after editing the LRT keyframes, it will take several minutes !! The metadata of all images may be saved. When I do the keyframes a second time, saving the metadata takes just a moment. Does anyone have the same problem and maybe a solution?
#2 gwegner
To clarify: several minutes for just a hand full of keyframes? Normally after editing the keyframes you still have the filter for the LRT5 Keyframes activated and should only save the metadata for those keyframed (Grid-View, Save Metadata to Files).
Check out my e-book Time Lapse Shooting and Processing!
Subscribe to the LRTimelapse Newsletter!

lrtimelapse.com - advanced Time Lapse Photography made easy!
gwegner.de - Fotografie, Zeitraffer, Video, Reisen.
facebook · Google+ · twitter · vimeo
#3 Sheeba
Hello Gunther,
4 minutes and more !! And that was a measured time!
I have the filter for LRT keyframes active and save only the meta data of the filtered images.
If I edit the keyframes again after saving the metadata and then save the metadata again, it goes with the usual speed!
I've tried the following: Importing a TL sequence from LRT to LR without first generating keyframes. Then 4 images are given 5 stars, filtered with LRT5 keyframes, edited and saved the meta data of these images. -> same problem !!
Then I imported several (about 200) images from a directory directly into LR and then again 4 images 5 stars, filtered with LRT5 keyframes, edited and then had no problems to save the metadata of the "keyframes"!
No idea what LR has a problem with here !!

...also check out: