• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scrubber Not working

#1 PinyonRidge
95% of the time the scrubber on the preview doesn't work. I cannot grab and drag the scrubber, and clicking on the scrubber line takes it to the wrong frame, fairly well off from where you click.
#2 Gunther
Clicking on the line will not bring the slider to the position you click, that's normal - it will just bring the slider a fixed amount of frames to the right/left.

I cannot reproduce, that you can't drag the slider normally. As you can see in my tutorials this normally works without issues.

Please check, if this is happening in both modes (Visual and Camera Previews). Make sure that the previews are completely loaded then try again.

Additionally: Are you on Mac or PC?
If on PC: which UI scaling factor is set in the LRTimelapse settings?

Please send me the log file after you experienced this happening (info menu/show log).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 PinyonRidge
I'm on a 5K iMac. So, playing with it further, the mouse will grab the scrubber when the tip of the arrow is just a little above the scrubber arrow. Trying to grab directly on the scrubber arrow is not grabbing it.
#4 Gunther
Hard for me to reproduce since I don't have a 5K mac. I'll have a look if there is anything I can do about this.

Anyone else that can reproduce this?
#5 Pixer
Yes, i can reproduce. I'm on a 5k iMac as well. I noticed the slider having problems when i tried to change the number of CPU cores from 4 to 8 (at a UI zoom-factor of 1.0): it would always jump to 7, even if i clicked on 8 in a zoomed view (using VoiceOver's zoom feature). I could finally set it to 8 cores, when i set the UI zoom factor in LRT preferences to 2.0, restart LRT, then set the cores to 8. Afterwards i set the zoom factor back to 1.0 and haven't touched a slider since then. Hope this helps.
#6 Gunther
This seems to be a bug in Java on Mac. I'll try to work around it by increasing the size of the slider in the next update, my beta tester reported that the problem is gone then.
#7 Gunther
Implemented a bigger Slider in LRT 5.0.3.

...also check out: