• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sequence not in order in Lightroom

Exclamation
#1 Orion15
I am a moderately experience time-lapse photographer, using LRT for 2+ years, with a private license bought in 2017.  My last two sequences have had critical errors, of which I have been unable to find through forums and blog posts.  When moving my RAW files to Lightroom to begin my editing workflow, the keyframes show out of order. I have ignored this twice now, but when I render the sequence, it is a jumbled mess of what appears to be just my keyframes.  I am using the most up-to-date version, and the current DNG converter.,  Any help??????
#2 Gunther
Most likely it's just the sort order that's not set to "Capture Time" in Lightroom. You can set it on the toolbar in Grid View (Toggle Toolbar with "T").
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Orion15
That would result in the entire sequence playing incorrectly after rendering? When I preview the sequence right in the LRT workflow, it looks fine. Regardless, I’ll try that tonight and hope it helps. Thanks, Gunther!
#4 Gunther
Sure, LRTimelapse always sorts by date/time. But if you set a different Sort-Order in Lightroom, Lightroom will export in that wrong order. And that's the order then, in which the video will be rendered.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: