• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Settings not transfering from LR to LRT

#1 jreichwein
I am using LRT and LR 4.4 and have had an issue with applying the changes made to the Raw file while working in LRT. I make changes in LR to exposure etc. I copy and paste to the rest while in grid view. I go to the Metadata menu and "save metedata to file", return to LRT and reload but the changes don't show up in the LRT preview. Thoughts?

After I finish auto-transitions and deflicker then save I go to After Effects and sometimes the changes made to Raw in LR mysteriously reappear. sometimes.
Other times I get to the After Effects stage and again the LR Raw data changes are missing. About 60/40.
My question is: should the Raw data changes made in LR appear in the LRT preview monitor assuming you reloaded the file correctly. Thanks for the help.
Jeremy
#2 Gunther
The preview monitor in LRT will never reflect the visual changes, you only see them in the curves/table.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 mullmn
I was having the same problem. I would make changes to the keyframes in LR, select all and save metadata. Then go to LRT and reload but only the changes I made to the first keyframed image showed up. I finally figured out that in LR I needed to select each keyframed image seperately and save metadata one at a time. Then when I reprocessed in LRT everything read over just fine. Must be a bug?

(2013-04-14, 04:25)jreichwein Wrote: I am using LRT and LR 4.4 and have had an issue with applying the changes made to the Raw file while working in LRT. I make changes in LR to exposure etc. I copy and paste to the rest while in grid view. I go to the Metadata menu and "save metedata to file", return to LRT and reload but the changes don't show up in the LRT preview. Thoughts?

After I finish auto-transitions and deflicker then save I go to After Effects and sometimes the changes made to Raw in LR mysteriously reappear. sometimes.
Other times I get to the After Effects stage and again the LR Raw data changes are missing. About 60/40.
My question is: should the Raw data changes made in LR appear in the LRT preview monitor assuming you reloaded the file correctly. Thanks for the help.
Jeremy
#4 Gunther
Make sure, you are always in Gridview when saving/loading metadata! - in Develop-Module Lightroom will not Metadata for _all_ selected images, only for the current.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: