• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

'Show selected folders only' option?

#1 Zippy
Hi. Minor point, but...

Any chance of an option to show only selected folders in the list instead of a long list of drives/folders unrelated to timelapse files?

Each time I open LRT it decides to point to a totally irrelevant folder (refusing to recognise the last used folder/s) and I have to scroll through a long list to get back to the images folder/timelapse images. Would much prefer to show only chosen folders from the drives holding my images, not Windows' internal workings. Fine for intitial set up, but not every single time I open LRT please!

Best regards,
Zippy
#2 Gunther
Normally, LRTimelapse will open the folder tree on the position you've left it, when you closed it. If not, probably LRTimelapse cannot write its settings file when you close it. Please check the log file, if it loads the settings/properties file after opening. This is related to the other settings in the LRT settings dialog. Please check, if those are being saved when you reopen LRT. Then it should also restore the position in the folder tree.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 2Ticks
Hi Gunther,

As Zippy reported above I have always found that LRT never remembers the folder structure as it was closed.
Before closing LRT I always collapse the C:\ drive but the path to the C:\Users\Stuart\Documents folder is expanded when LRT is opened again. Is it possible to have the entire C:\ drive collapsed by default in the folder panel?

Second question if I may; when values are typed into the Preview Dimensions, should the Preview Window automatically scale to suit? I have tried various values and there is no change.

I did try a few changes in the user.props file but to no avail. This was replaced from a reset of the LRT settings. As this doesn't appear to be reported by other users I suspect the issue lies at my end so please accept my apologies in advance.

Attached are my user.props file and the last LRT log.txt file.

Regards,
Stuart
Attached Files

.zip   user.props & log.zip (Size: 2.37 KB / Downloads: 3)
#4 Gunther
Hi, normally LRTimelapse saves a "path=" line into the user.props to remember the last path opened.
This will only happen, if you loaded a folder into LRT, not by just scrolling in the folder tree.
Please double check.

Here is an example:
path=D\:\\Timelapse_TEST\\20200229_04_Test Sequence

The "Preview Dimensions" are only for the internal resolution of the preview. I wouldn't recommend to change them.
To get a larger preview, just drag the separator between Preview/Tree and Table to the right.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: