• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ski Resort Timelapse

#1 theAndyjnee
Hey Guys!

I know it's kind of weird to only show my work in the first post. I'll be active in that community, trust me :-D

Here ist my first try:

[Video: http://vimeo.com/21390135]

description to it:

Nik & I decided to (first!) try a timelapse with that tilt-shift effect directly after skiing.
It's the view we had from our balcony so we didn't even have to get our beer-drown selfs up from our chairs - at least I didn't, Nik set up the tripod. Smile

I arranged the tilt-shifts in Photoshop. I know it would look better with Lens Blur but I used Gaussian Blur - my laptop has a performance worse than arse..
I than changed to Lightroom for all that corrections and arranged the timelapse with LRtimelapse - a great tool! (lrtimelapse.com)

The shots were taken with a Canon EOS 550d/Rebel T2i and that bloody kit lens - I am still waiting for the money for an Samyang 14mm to come...
The video contains 1609 shots.

Thank you guys!
#2 elgriego
(2011-03-23, 20:56)theAndyjnee Wrote: Hey Guys!

I know it's kind of weird to only show my work in the first post. I'll be active in that community, trust me :-D

Here ist my first try:

[Video: http://vimeo.com/21390135]

description to it:

Nik & I decided to (first!) try a timelapse with that tilt-shift effect directly after skiing.
It's the view we had from our balcony so we didn't even have to get our beer-drown selfs up from our chairs - at least I didn't, Nik set up the tripod. Smile

I arranged the tilt-shifts in Photoshop. I know it would look better with Lens Blur but I used Gaussian Blur - my laptop has a performance worse than arse..
I than changed to Lightroom for all that corrections and arranged the timelapse with LRtimelapse - a great tool! (lrtimelapse.com)

The shots were taken with a Canon EOS 550d/Rebel T2i and that bloody kit lens - I am still waiting for the money for an Samyang 14mm to come...
The video contains 1609 shots.

Thank you guys!

it looks really awesome. i love the quality and it looks like there is a village of small people living their daily lives. like a computer game Wink
#3 theAndyjnee
(2011-04-10, 12:59)elgriego Wrote: it looks really awesome. i love the quality and it looks like there is a village of small people living their daily lives. like a computer game Wink

Thank you!

But it starts looking pathetic to me.. A freshly arrived colleague owns a Tilt-Shift-Lens. I can tell you - that is a whole other level.

If they just would not be that bloody expensive.. Wink

Cheers,
Andy

...also check out: