• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spectrum ST4 + Dynamic Perception

#1 BartlettPhotography
Hello- been reading the forums for a bit, this is my first time posting. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience running the eMotimo st4 on a dynamic perception slider. I'm about to place this order and am curious how people are finding this setup. If anyone is using this combination, what exactly did you order to make it work from each company? 

Thank you!
-Brennen
#2 gwegner
Works perfectly, why not?

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Check out my e-book Time Lapse Shooting and Processing!
Subscribe to the LRTimelapse Newsletter!

lrtimelapse.com - advanced Time Lapse Photography made easy!
gwegner.de - Fotografie, Zeitraffer, Video, Reisen.
facebook · Google+ · twitter · vimeo
#3 BartlettPhotography
Thanks for the response- I guess my question is, DP doesn't have an analogue bundle, and since the st4 would be controlling the slider I wouldn't need the nmx controller that comes with the DP system. So I would have to put together the slider system and I'm curious if there's anything I should know so I get all the pieces I need- do I go with the stepper motor from eMotimo or get one from DP? That sort of thing.
#4 gwegner
It's easy, you'd only need an adapter for the slider motor to the Spectrum, I guess, you can get them from Emotimo.
Check out my e-book Time Lapse Shooting and Processing!
Subscribe to the LRTimelapse Newsletter!

lrtimelapse.com - advanced Time Lapse Photography made easy!
gwegner.de - Fotografie, Zeitraffer, Video, Reisen.
facebook · Google+ · twitter · vimeo
#5 fBlende360
Hi BartlettPhotography,

i´m running the mentioned setup and it works perfectly. You don´t need the NMX Controller, the ST4 does manage everything. You do need the special Motor-Cable (Emotimo-Shop) because of different wiring.

I´m running the 19:1 (19:1 gear ratio - Moderate speeds and torque Top Speed: ~1 inch per second, Max Capacity: 15-20 lbs
Good middle choice for timelapse/moderate video and sometimes faster rotary movement) Motor. For my use it is enough.
Useful add-ons are the Multi-Angle leveling Wedge and the Motor-invert-adapter.

Frank

...also check out: