• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

split screen strangeness

#1 dcal
After editing my first keyframe, I ran the "LR Timelapse sync keyframes" script in LR Classic CC.  My next keyframe had a weird split look to it. (screenshot here).  The only way to get rid of it was to do a full reset of the edits, then use the sync settings built into LR.  I did all my edits, sent them back to LR Timelapse, then all the transition keyframes made in LR TL had the same issue.  It seems to be coming from something that LR Timelapse is doing.  Any ideas?
I'm on a Mac, OSX 10.11.6, LR TL 4.8.3, and LR Classic CC 7.1.
I have recently processed 8 or 9 timelapses with this same setup without this issue.  Same raw files as well (Canon 6D).
#2 rodrigo
Did you used a filter whilst shotting the sequence or applied one by mistake when editing the key frames by in Lightroom?
#3 dcal
No, no filters used. Here's an update.
I downloaded the latest version of LRTL (4.8.3) as well as DNG Converter (10.1) and the problem persists.
I also tried my laptop, which is more up to date with OSX (10.13.2).
The problem also exists on my laptop.
#4 Gunther
Never seen that. Please load the sequence into LRTimelapse and do "Metadata/Initialize". Remove the folder from Lightroom.
Now create your keyframes in LRT, Save.
Bring the sequence to Lightroom and edit the keyframes. Try the sync script. Does the problem happen again?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 dcal
I have reinitialized 3 times now in LRT.  I downgraded Adobe DNG Converter to 9.1.2 and the problem went away on my laptop.  I'm not sure which version of DNG Converter caused the issue, but it seems to be 10.0 as I had the issue before updating to 10.1.
Seems like Adobe DNG is causing this, but might be a combination of things.
#6 Gunther
I've worked on lots of Raw files from the 6D (Mark 1) the last days and didn't experience any problems with the latest Adobe DNG Converter (10.1).
#7 dcal
What operating system are you running?  Mac or PC?  What versions?  Also on LR Classic CC?
#8 Gunther
Windows 10, latest CC Classic. But that shouldn't matter. You can send me one of those files, if you want. Use smash or WeTransfer to support(at) LRTimelapse(dot) com.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
#9 dcal
Just sent you one of the files.  It's from a Canon 6D mk 1.
#10 Gunther
I've run some test on your file but cannot reproduce the problem.
I'm pretty sure, it's something wrong in your workflow. Maybe you added or removed gradients or something else.
Check out this article to learn what to avoid: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-wha...htroom-acr

...also check out: