• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Spot Removal Settings Problem

#1 TimeTraveler
Hi,

I shot a (test) sequence where I had a lot of Birds flying around .
So I used the Lightroom Spot Removal Tool to get rid of them and it worked fine.
But it seems that a) the scrip in Lightroom and b) one of the Steps in LRTimelapse (4.6) just copies the spots from one image to another, instead of leaving them untouched.

Is there an option somewhere to make sure these settings are not been copied/transitioned?

Gesendet von meinem OnePlus One
#2 Gunther
If you want to stamp on individual images, you'll have to make those adjustments at the very end of the process (right before exporting), otherwise LRTimelapse will transfer the settings from the first image to all others, when doing the auto-transition. This is by design...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 TimeTraveler
Thanks Gunter, but this means, once I've done the stamps, I can no longer go back and adjust other setting in LRTimelapse.

Any plans to change this behavior?

#4 Gunther
Most people only stamp on one image and want the removal to be transported to all other images, I will move this thread to feature requests. Maybe I can make it optional.
#5 TimeTraveler
That would be awesome.

I do understand that this might not be an usual work flow, but sometimes it can help.

(I was deleting all the Birds 3 times due to this, so frustrating)

Thanks Gunter

#6 Vincent r
I have the same problem, testing new settings on a sequence delete all the work with "Spot Remova"l or "adjustment brush".
When it's just on some images it's ok, but sometime it's a huge amount of work who disappear.
I have some sequences i don't change because i don't want to redo all corrections.
It will be nice to choose if we want copied/transitioned "Spot Removal" or "Adjustment Brush".
#7 dwhitebread
I agree. I just had to redo removal of distant moving headlights in a lot of images after I discovered I needed to add some noise reduction to the last half of my sequence. I can understand the need to provide resources for users with dirty sensors, but some of us also need the option to leave spot removal out of the LRT workflow.
#8 Vincent r
Sorry to insist, but is it possible to implement this option (leave spot removal/Adjustment Brush out of the LRT workflow) in the next release ?
#9 Gunther
I'll add to the next version that when you Shift-Click on Auto Transition, the Spot-Removal and Adjustment Brushs will not be populated. Will work from LRT 5.0.6 on.
#10 Vincent r
Great, i can finally rework some sequences.
Thanx for your quick response gunter.

...also check out: