• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 scientik
Hey all! Please, do you have some advice or suggestion for rendering timelapse with spot removal tool in Lr? A point is, that when syncing development settings among numerous shots, Lr choose yource area for each shot on different place. And the result is, of course, not usable. Thanks! Petr
#2 Gunther
If the crop of all images is the same you normally can sync the spot corrections to all images as well. Just don't expect them to get "animated" by LRTimelapse...

Make the stamping after initializing in LRT and having read the Metadata into LR the first time. Than Sync the stamping only to all images and continue editing normally. I don't know how cropping affects the stamping so I would avoid animating the crop.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 scientik
(2012-07-24, 11:29)gwegner Wrote: If the crop of all images is the same you normally can sync the spot corrections to all images as well. Just don't expect them to get "animated" by LRTimelapse...

Make the stamping after initializing in LRT and having read the Metadata into LR the first time. Than Sync the stamping only to all images and continue editing normally. I don't know how cropping affects the stamping so I would avoid animating the crop.

Hi Gunther, that is exactly what I did. But when you sync spot removal in Lr (after having done everything in LrTimelapse), Lr makes this removement differently for different images. However, this is probelm of Lr, not of LrTimelapse, but I just wanted to ask if there is some known solution of this. Otherwise, I will have to prepare big batch in Ps and produce timelapse from it :-(

Cheers!

Petr
#4 Gunther
Hmm, I already have done this and the Spot-Removal was not different after syncing it in LR. Only thing I could imagine is different Crops causing this. Maybe you should try this with a fresh sequence the way I described it.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 djuna
Old thread, but I'll chime in...

For stills I prefer spot removal using the "heal" method, but for TLs I've found this unreliable as source dots jump around from frame to frame, sometimes collecting pixels that have nothing to do with the spots needing healed. The "clone" method, while not ideal, reliably sources pixels where you tell it to.

As Gunther points out elsewhere, a little opacity and a lot of feathering of the spot tool, and a motion blur applied in the LRT3 render, are also helpful.
Bird removal
Leng
2019-01-05, 16:51
Last Post: Lapsefinger

...also check out: