• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SRW Files Converted to DNG Not Showing Shutter Speed

#1 thewoj
Hello there! I use a Samsung NX Mini occasionally, and I have found that when I convert the SRW files to DNG files (using Adobe DNG converter) LRT does not read the shutter speed values of the DNG files. Lightroom does read the values, so I presume they are in the metadata somewhere.

This is on a Mac running 4.7.6, an example of the problem has been attached to this thread.

I can email examples if you want to provide me with an email address to send to.

Thanks,
Greg
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Please send me an example file to support(at)lrtimelapse(dot)com
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 thewoj
I sent a few files to you through WeTransfer, but it bounced back. I forwarded the confirmation email that WeTransfer sent me to you afterwards, which also contains a download link.

Thanks,
Greg
#4 Gunther
I'll check next week when I'm back from Ecuador. No sufficient internet here....

Mobile via Tapatalk.
#5 Gunther
I've checked the files and can confirm that there seem to be differences in the exifdata of the SRW file and the DNG. But obviously this is something that happens when Lightroom converts to DNG. Since that camera seems to be shooting in A-Mode anyway and thus you won't be using the Holy Grail Approach with those sequences, I'd suggest to just ignore this. The Shutterspeed is not needed at all by LRTimelapse to work with those images.

...also check out: