• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 PhotoWorks
[font=Verdana][size=medium]This is a timelapse I created over the summer; it is all shot in the island of Malta in the Mediterranean Sea.

StarScapes

William Attard McCarthy

McCarthy's PhotoWorks[/size][/font]
#2 harrygreen
Enchanting, thanks for sharing! One question though, there seems to be flashes of light in many of the shots (which I find distracting).

Have you tried any of the "de-flickering" software (eg, lrtimelapse) to even out the exposures?
#3 PhotoWorks
(2012-11-08, 21:17)harrygreen Wrote: Enchanting, thanks for sharing! One question though, there seems to be flashes of light in many of the shots (which I find distracting).

Have you tried any of the "de-flickering" software (eg, lrtimelapse) to even out the exposures?

Hi Harry,

Yes, I'm aware of the flashes.

This was my first go at time lapse photography, and up until then I hadn't read about LRTimelapse (I have only purchased the software a couple of days ago). I have now watched all the tutorials and today I have gone through the Ebook on my iPad.

The unfortunate thing is that all photos for this were shot in JPEG lowest res mode on my 5DMkII, and I disposed of all the stills after I edited the final output in Final Cut Pro X.

Well, as they say...we never stop learning...

I'm looking forward to getting to use LRTimelapse Smile

And BTW, thanks for your reply...really appreciated.
#4 harrygreen
Wow - a helluva first result indeed! Can't wait to see outcomes of future practice runs!

...also check out: