• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Start from scratch

#1 nikonman05
Hi! I have a sequence where I have gone through all steps until Visual Preview. I realize now that I have to change the color temperature, so I need to start from the beginning again like I did when I started adjusting the four star images in Lr?
#2 Gunther
Normally you don't have to begin from scratch.
Just go back to Lightroom set the "LRT4 Keyframes filter", then reedit the WB for the keyframes as you wish.
Then save metadata and continue with the 2nd workflow row and finish the workflow.

However, if you want to fully reset a sequence, right click on the folder in the tree, then "Clear all LRTimelapse editing".
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 nikonman05
Ok, many thanks Gunther! I have done a sunrise Holy Grail-sequence. Even after lots of deflickering, there is several annoying jumps in brightness in the beginning when the sun rise. Do I have to set blue keyframes before or after the orange holy grail-marks? Or should there not be any? I´m a little bit confused, as I thought that jumps in brightness should even out after deflickering.
#4 Gunther
Normally they, do. Hard to say without knowing the sequence.
The orange triangles can be totally ignored. Just make sure to not overwrite them with a blue keyframe. Use the blue keyframes wherever you need them. Sometimes you have to do some refine passes on deflicker to get everything smooth.

sent mobile via tapatalk...
#5 nikonman05
Did a new version, with more keyframes, but nothing better. Did this video, but dont like the jumps. Maybe the interval was to long (10 seconds).
Done with Qdslr Dashboard, HG Sunrise.
https://vimeo.com/201513864
#6 nikonman05
Gunther, do you have any input on the jumps in that video? Is there anything I can do to avoid that?
#7 Gunther
Those are clipped highlights. If you already dragged down the highlights in Lightroom, I'm afraid there's not much you can do. Motion blur plus, might ease it a bit. But this is an error when shooting. Areas that are clipped can not be recovered. Next time expose less in such situations. Always observe the histogram! As soon as one channel clips, it's too bright.

#8 nikonman05
Thanks Gunther! Yes I admit the exposure was too bright. Maybe also a shorter interval would have helped? I tried Motion Blur, but that did not help.
#9 Gunther
Not a shorter interval, but less exposure.

#10 nikonman05
Ok Smile Just on quick question: Tonight I used a power bank XTPower for an timelapse connected to a Tether Tool Case Relay for my D750. The battery died so did the timelapse, but when I took it inside, it was still 85% power left in the XTPower. I used 9 volt, is that correct with the D750, or should it be 12 volt or other?

...also check out: